Consultancy From Law Hound
We believe most businesses don’t just have legal issues in isolation from their other business problems, the two come hand in hand. Being business owners ourselves and having grown several businesses, both on and off line, it made sense to us to help you with both law and business as part of the same consultancy. Commercial disputes and Employment law problems are not just about the law and regulations, almost all legal problems start with people and communication and/or having processes in place which work.
Practical Advice Business Owners Can Use Straight Away
Coming to Law Hound you can be sure your problems and questions are dealt with sensitively by people who run businesses and take responsibility for their actions, we don’t just look at the legal aspects of an issue, we help you take stock of the whole problem and come up with practical steps to get you back on track.
What Sort of Consultancy Does Law Hound offer?
In the last 12 months so far we have advised on the following, this is not an exhaustive list:
- Assisted an online retailer with multiple suppliers across different geographic areas to develop a single set of business terms which took into account his International business model
- Advising 70 small business owners on the implication of GDPR next year on their business and how to prepare for it
- Worked with a start up to bring in funding of £250K which included reviewing all the investment paperwork , advice on setting up their business model properly and all Company Documents and IP protection
- Advised a start up operating a specialist recruitment business on a range of legal documents and compliance issues and also helped them create a professional online presence which brings in leads to their business
- Written articles, blogs and information guides for a leading supplier of financial information online
- Accuracy checked, to ensure compliance, a 5000 e-Book on Amazon about Employment Tribunal Processes
- Assisted with the sale of a virtual business – asset sale only and helped manage the whole process with the management team to deal with the sale documents and effective hand over
- Drafted documents on a joint instruction to save time and money for two parties wishing to enter into a joint venture
- Advised on a complex Software Application where IP was to be shared so all parties ended up with a share of the profits as they had agreed
- Set up an HR department for a team of 25 and radically changed the way all employees could access content to make things easier for their MD who wished to carry out in house HR tasks herself
- Helped another legal professional set up an information web site and created content for her new business including all her terms of business for online selling, her field of law is music and media advice and she had recently left a top firm to go it alone
- Helped a long standing client reduce waste in his business by examining his accounts and assisting him with making reductions and also increasing charges for some of his services to create more profitability. With this client we also helped him take some of his services online using a simple e-Commerce solution which allows for created content to be sold and delivered without the need for manual intervention
- Assisted a client who had made an initial mistake with pricing and enabled him to add in additional tiers of services which meant he could trade through what could have been a large loss
- Created a fully researched business plan for an online retailer identifying new markets and audiences with in depth information included so the business owner could outsource some of their plan knowing the outcomes to be expected and the returns likely
- Wrote a library of blogs and articles for a law firm to use on their site covering employment law, medical negligence, crime and personal injury subjects.
We understand the pain of starting out or growing your business online
Nothing we advise on is new to us, we have many years’ experience. We only offer consultancy and advice on the areas we specialise in and have hands on experience of. Working online since 1999 we have tried and tested many new gimmicks and applications and continue to develop our own business online using a virtual team. That means we know the pain and the problems you face and can help you over the hurdles holding you back in your business. This not only saves you time and money it also means you get advice which is unique to your business and crafted to solve your problems, not a generic answer to just part of the problem. As one of our clients recently told us, ‘if I get myself into a hole, you are there with the best size and make of shovel to get me out of it and get your shoulder behind it to to help me.’
Get In Touch
Talk to us today about how we can help you and your business, we work using fixed fees and if we cannot help you we tell you straight away, let’s keep it simple and fast to do business together.
Call us on 01244 300413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org