GDPR Small Business Toolkit
GDPR COMPLIANCE TOOLKIT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- Are you a small business with between 1 – 10 in your team?
- Are you not sure where to start to become GDPR compliant?
- Are you looking for an affordable option to help your business achieve GDPR compliance?
Our GDPR Compliance Plan is for you if you answered yes to the above questions.
We designed the plan as a self-service option to provide a budget friendly way to meet your GDPR compliance needs. We provide you with the essential forms and documents that you need and the guidance which you need to implement it. We understand the pain more red tape causes and designed this toolkit with you in mind.
The GDPR Compliance Toolkit for the Small Business includes all of this:
- Data Protection policy – this outlines your GDPR obligations and provides tools and processes, so you can meet them. These can be personalised so that they exactly meet the needs of your business. For example, the included template policy outlines that process to enable you to comply with the rights that GDPR gives an individual regarding their personal data.
- Data Inventory/Register form – you can complete this to show what personal data your business processes (collects, uses and stores)
- Consent Guidelines and Suggested Wording – to enable you to get consent to use personal data, for example, for marketing purposes.
- Individual Rights Form – a form which is completed by anyone wanting to exercise their GDPR rights (for example, the right to see what data you hold about them).
- Data Sharing Pack – checklist and email dealing with who you share data with
- Staff Training Record – a record you can use to show who in your business has received GDPR training and information. Don’t forget, that company directors need to keep this record to prove who has received the essential GDPR training across all levels of your business
- Support – we provide regular updates by way of information updates and webinars so if you have any GDPR questions you can submit these by email to be dealt with during the webinars. Support carries on for the whole of 2018 following purchase so you can be sure of getting up to date information to use in your business.
How Does it Work?
The toolkit launches on the 26th February 2018 and on that date all orders will receive their kits via a link sent to them via email. We are currently accepting pre – orders and are offering a discounted rate of £399 ex VAT until the 16th February 2018. After that time the kit will be £499 ex VAT.
Pre – Order BUY NOW